Insurance for the Marine Industry

Whatever you love on the water, we can provide a comprehensive coverage, excellent value for the craft of your choice.

Why Marine Insurance?


Protecting your business

The key insurances you should consider.

Fire & Perils Insurance covers your business for damage to property, including building, contents and stock* caused by certain defined events.

Those events include fire, storms, malicious damage, explosions, earthquake, wind, and leakage of liquids, including water. You can even get flood insurance in certain circumstances.

If any of those events happened your business would stop.

* including customers’ and suppliers’ goods

Loss of Profits or Business Interruption Insurance pays your operating expenses while your business is recovering from a disaster. Which often takes much longer than you realise. All the while your expenses still need to be paid, even though there is no money coming in.

This cover future proofs your business, protecting your bottom line, So why not future proof your business!

If you employ people you need Workers Compensation Insurance. It’s compulsory and a legal requirement. It protects employers from financial costs when a worker sustains a work-related injury or disease.

Employers must provide workers’ compensation for anyone they employ that the legislation defines as a ‘worker’.

Western Australia, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania are all underwritten direct by insurers. Victoria is managed by Worksafe and underwritten by insurers, and New South Wales and Queensland are underwritten by the State Governments. We can assist you to organise this insurance for your business.

If members of the public come onto your business premises, then you must have this. Whether it’s brewery tours, your own bistro bar area or suppliers coming onto the site, your business is exposed.

During daily business activities accidents and mistakes can happen. If they cause injury, losses or damage your business is potentially liable.

Public Liability Insurance protects your business for any such events. Whether to people or property. Whether your own or other people’s.

Products Liability covers you if your products inure or damage a third party. You are responsible at law – and need protection.

Your vehicles are an essential tool of the trade. Visiting suppliers, distributors, customers or simply carting supplies and brewing equipment around.

Commercial Vehicle Insurance covers your business for any damages to the vehicles you use or any damages they cause to people or property.

This insurance covers you for any losses that the business, or a third-party might incur as a result of a cyber-attack.

It also covers privacy breaches if anyone from your business accidentally exposes customer data.

If you have employees and/or are connected to the internet in anyway, you are vulnerable to a digital fire, with potentially huge costs, fines & penalties.

Good in Transit Insurance covers your business for damage to insured property whilst in transit within Australia & overseas caused by certain defined events.

Request A Quote

Please fill out the form below with your query, and a staff member will get back to you shortly, or give us a call on (08) 6500 1405.